We are very proud to be able to offer all of our pupils from Reception to Year 6 a Google Chromebook of their own to take home. The Chromebooks offer the children a fantastic opportunity to fully access their learning so that they can learn remotely.
This page has many important documents to support our parents and pupils in using the Chromebooks at home. It also details information on how to navigate the features of the Chromebook and use Seesaw.
The documents below include:
- Hazelbury Remote Learning Policy
- Information for Parents on Remote Learning
- A presentation on Getting to know your Chromebook
- SeeSaw User Information Guide
- Instructions on how to access Zoom
How to set up your Chromebook
- All the children have their own unique email address and password.
- You must follow this link Form to access Username and Passwords where it will ask you for your child’s first and last name along with their date of birth.
- Please note that the information required is case sensitive, and the DOB must be entered as a six-digit number with no spaces, dashes, or slashes. For example, the birthday of 1st February 2003 must be entered as 010203
- Press ‘Get Credentials’ on the screen and the information will show below this.
- Once you open up your Chromebook, enter your child’s email address and password.
Please click here for a further guide on 'Getting started on a Chromebook'.
Please click here for more information on 'How to...Chromebook'.
It is very important that you monitor the use of your child's online activity. Click here to access information for parents on how to ensure your child is safe online and what apps and websites that they may be using.
This page will continue to be populated with more information regarding online learning, including any future changes or updates.
If you have any questions or need help accessing or using any of the resources provided for remote learning please email firstname.lastname@example.org