Vision and Values
Our Vision and Ethos
Hazelbury Primary School will inspire our young people to achieve more than they ever believed possible and to have an uncompromising sense of responsibility for themselves and others. We will be ambitious and transform lives through our creative and inclusive ethos. We won’t let opportunities to achieve this vision pass by.
We are proud of our school values, which are regularly shared with the community, as we feel these underpin the success of our school's ethos.
Behaviour for Learning
At Hazelbury, we make the right behaviour choices:
- We all look after property, ourselves, each other and our school
- We all listen to others and follow instructions
- We are all gentle in and around school
- We are all kind and helpful
- We are all honest and polite
- We all work hard and ask for help when it is needed
For more information, please read our Behaviour for Learning policy.